Here are a few wish list items for Childline KZN’s Durban office. If you are able to assist in any way, please email email@example.com or phone 031 312 0904.
We thank you for your assistance.
Childline KZN Office-Durban
- Fix the toilet doors.
Cleaning of the building:
- Intense cleaning of the walls of the building on the inside and the outside.
- Intense cleaning of all the carpets in the building.
- High pressure cleaning of paving and roofs.
- Clean the gutters.
- Repaint the walls in the play area with pictures to brighten up the play area.
- Remove paint and then repaint walls on the inside and outside of the building.
- Paint the game “hop-scotch” on an area of cement.
- Snacks for children who attend therapy.
- Donate branded banners, t-shirts.
- Repairs to the company cars.
- Sponsor of awnings.
- Donate secretary chairs.
- Donate new computers or laptops.
- Donate and install anti-virus system for the organisation’s computers.
- Donate 67 or 670 hours of IT support for next year.
SMS hero to 39555. SMS costs R15. You may send as many SMS’s as you wish, but only residents of South Africa can donate via SMS.
Donate each month with a debit order. Simply visit www.childlinekzn.org.za/superhero to download the form, or contact Childline KZN’s office and they will send a copy to you.
Deposit directly into Childline KZN’s bank account.
Account type: Nedbank Current Account
Branch: 148 626
Account number: 100 311 1971
Account name: Childline KZN
Donations are tax deductible and Childline KZN can issue Section 18A certificates on request – if your donation is for goods, the certificate can be for the value.