- Exhibition & Workshops Strategy Raising awareness of Childline KZN services by highlighting the provincial crisis helpline and increasing awareness of information around child laws.
- Emergency Debriefing To provide emergency response to cases that need crisis intervention
- The Community To raise awareness and equip parents with information on abuse cases and managing protection of children
The secrecy of child sexual abuse is continuing at an alarming rate and most cases go unreported. Children need to be empowered and informed of their rights. Through a medium that is suitable to their level of development.
- Empower communities to protect children against abuse, neglect and exploitation
- To address gender based violence and encourage sexual responsibility
- To address the prevalence of HIV and AIDS and encourage the participation of children
- To provide life skills to empower children to become responsible, social advocates who make value – based decisions
- To provide positive parenting programmes to create safe homes and a violence free society